Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Hello Everyone,
This blog will be a means by which I write home during my mission in Norway. I hope for there to be a weekly update written by me that will be posted by my sister Colette. I am excited to report to the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah tomorrow, and I am thankful for the support and interest you all have shown me. I know that my mission will be a profoundly spiritual and transformative experience, and I hope that this blog will be an effective way for me to share this experience with you in some small way. Please feel free to send me an email to the email address given in the contact information on the upper left corner of this page. If you would like to receive an email notification when this blog is updated, please enter your email address in the bar on the left hand side. I wish each and every one of you all the best!
Love,
Elder Dan Ankenman

No comments:

Post a Comment