Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Monday, May 4th, 2015

We have talked to a lot of people this past week, and I have been really struck by the clarity, simplicity and power of the principles of the restored gospel. The unique knowledge and understanding we are blessed with by revelation of the Plan of Salvation is so precious. I know for example that each one of us has been sent here with a purpose, a mission and a divine potential. Opposition and death are not flaws in the Plan of Salvation, but are rather essential parts of the plan. I know that Heavenly Father is indeed our Heavenly Father who has designed His plan so that we may enjoy all of the blessings of eternity. I know that families are an essential part of the plan. I am so grateful to know that they are eternal. Thank you all so much for standing for and living the truth. I know that Heavenly Father loves and knows each one of us. The Norwegian word of the week is dyrebar, which means precious.

Love,
Elder Ankenman

No comments:

Post a Comment