Sunday, February 22, 2015

Monday, February 16th, 2015

I found out yesterday that I will be moving to Kirstiansund. It was actually just opened last year, so it will be quite an experience. I will be serving with Elder Kirk who I served with for a few weeks in Oslo. We will both be new to the area. I am really excited and know that it is where the Lord wants me to be. I have been really grateful for the time I have had in Narvik. We were not able to get a family history activity together, but I think a lot of good things will still happen with family history, and the missionary work is going well. We have way more sun now, but it may not seem like much to everyone else. I think that the sky in Norway is so beautiful. There are so many different colors in the sky since the sun moves around pretty differently given how north Norway is. The Norwegian word of the week is lysere, which means brighter or lighter.

Love,
Elder Ankenman

No comments:

Post a Comment