Saturday, July 4, 2015

Monday, June 22nd, 2015

It is certainly strange to see how time has gone by. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have had to serve. I am also grateful that it is not yet over. I am so very grateful for how my mission has taught me to always put the Lord first. If we do so, I know that everything else will always fall into place. I am so grateful for that knowledge. Life is not meant to be easy, but it is meant to be fulfilling as we rely solely upon our Savior. I am so grateful for this time I have had in Norway and indeed this time I have on earth to serve Him. I am so grateful for the love and support you all have shown me throughout my mission. It is impossible for me to express what it has meant for me. I know that I am so deeply blessed. Thank you all so much for the wonderful people you are. I know that this is the work of the Lord and that it will continue to go forward. He is indeed our Master. The Norwegian word of the week is hengivenhet, which means dedication.

Love,
Elder Ankenman

No comments:

Post a Comment