Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Monday, June 15th, 2015

Time really does go by quickly though. We are trying to do our best in using our time well and pressing forward no matter what happens. I think that one of the greatest gifts of the gospel is knowing that everything will work out. Without the Savior, there would be no way for us to have that assurance. We have a member in the branch who is a very passionate filmmaker, and he and his son filmed Elder Garrard and me this past weekend bearing our testimonies of the Book of Mormon and sharing the impact it has had upon us. It was cool to see how it turned out. I am not sure what will come of it though. We will have to wait and see. I am so grateful for my testimony. It provides such strength no matter what happens. The most comforting thing I think is knowing that it is not my strength alone by Christ who strengthens me. I am so grateful for the love and support you all have given me. I still intend to endure to the end and not just as a missionary. The Norwegian word of the week is å ta opp, which means to record.

Love,
Elder Ankenman

No comments:

Post a Comment