Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday, June 16th, 2014

We have had a lot of really cool miracles happen. We had just taught a lesson with a member and were walking to the city center and talking to people on our way when we ran into a man who Elder Newey and I had talked to by a bus stop but had not been able to receive contact information for. I had been praying that we would find him again because he was so kind and prepared. We talked with him and went to teach him in the church, which was so wonderful. I have seen so much how the Lord is involved in this work and will bless us as we act in faith. I know that our prayers are heard and answered.

We will be going to the beach in Langesund for our p-day (preparation day) activity to find a place to do a street stand, which will be interesting. We also just got a car to share with the sisters in the area, which makes it much easier to travel around and work more with the members. The weather here has been really nice, which I think has helped people be in a good mood.

I am so grateful for the many blessings we have. Everything around us is a blessing. We are blessed with so many opportunities to love, serve and grow. Our happiness depends on how much we take advantage of these opportunities. I know that Heavenly Father is watching over each of us and has a plan for us. He will perform miracles through us according to our faith in Jesus Christ. I know He is anxiously engaged in our lives. I love and pray for you all. The Norwegian word of the week is nykjærig, which means curious.


Love,
Elder Ankenman

No comments:

Post a Comment