Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday, June 23rd, 2014

We have had a wonderful week and seen a ton of miracles. We have really been led to people. Elder Crook and I also gave talks in church yesterday, which was nice. We spoke about how we have seen the hand of God in our work. I have truly seen answers to our prayers and miracles according to our faith, and I know that we all can do the same. We were able to work with the members a lot this week, which is very exciting. We are going to show an investigator about family history and be working with some converts on it as well.

We will be having a zone conference in Oslo on Friday. It will be fun to see everyone. We will be focusing on how we can use the Book of Mormon more effectively in our work, which is so crucial. It is indeed a powerful witness of the divinity of the Savior and His mission and the restoration of His church in these days. I am so grateful to be blessed with it in my life and for the power I am given from my study of the Book of Mormon. I hope you guys have a wonderful week and our able to feel the power of the Book of Mormon in your lives. It is truly indescribable. The Norwegian word of the week is sommer, which means summer.

Love,
Elder Ankenman

No comments:

Post a Comment