Sunday, July 20, 2014

Monday, July 14th, 2014

Things are really picking up for the whole district, and us, which is really exciting. I just found out today that I will be training (a brand new missionary) next transfer, so I will be going to a training meeting for that in Oslo on Friday. We will also be having splits on Thursday in Drammen with the zone leaders, which will be fun since I have never been there before. It is the biggest ward in Norway, and their member work is really booming. I am sure I will learn a lot. There are a lot of people in Norway on vacation right now including members of the ward, so we need to try to find where the people are, but we are doing really well nonetheless. I am very grateful to be able to serve and be a part of this incredible work. I know that Heavenly Father is helping us to move it forward.

We are really starting to see some cool things happening including getting more people coming to church and a baptismal date, and it has all as Elder Crook pointed out been linked to the Book of Mormon. The Book of Mormon is so powerful. I cannot express or really even comprehend the impact it has had on my life. We have no stronger testament of the divinity of Christ or the power of His atonement. I know that we receive incredible blessings as we make study of the Book of Mormon a priority in our lives. It will help us be filled with the pure love of Christ and an understanding of God’s plan for us. I hope you have a wonderful and Book of Mormon filled week. The Norwegian word of the week is å oplære, which means to train.


Love,
Elder Ankenman

No comments:

Post a Comment