Thursday, April 9, 2015

Monday, April 6th, 2015

It was wonderful to be able to learn from conference and to remember the Savior on Easter. I truly did think conference was amazing. Every talk was so inspired and wonderful. I know that God loves us and that Christ is risen. They also announced three new temples in Haiti, Thailand and the Ivory Coast, which are places where they really need them. I know they will be well used. I am so grateful to know that Jesus Christ lives. I know that He loves all people and wants to lift us up. Tønsberg is a very cool place. I believe it is the oldest city in Norway. We have a branch here, but I did not meet too many members because a lot of people were out of town with Easter. I am so grateful to be able to be in the Lord’s service. I am grateful to know that He will guide and bless all of us. Like Elder Andersen said, we truly can see His hand in each of our lives. The Norwegian word of the week is oppstandelse, which means resurrection.

Love,
Elder Ankenman

No comments:

Post a Comment