Saturday, April 4, 2015

Monday, March 23rd, 2015

We have had a good week. We will be traveling to Trondheim later today for Zone Conference tomorrow. When I was there this past week I was with Elder Cheney. It was fun and interesting to be with him again. We had some cool Northern Lights the night I came. I sang I Stand All Amazed in church yesterday and will be singing it tomorrow at the Zone Conference. I am really excited about General Conference coming up. It is always such a wonderful blessing to be able to learn from the prophets and apostles. It is also very exciting that Easter is coming. The church is launching another missionary initiative in conjunction with the Easter season, I hope it will help a lot of people to remember the reason for the season and come unto Christ. Here is a link to the video: http://www.mormon.org/easter?cid=HP_SA_4-4-2015_dMIS_fMRMN_xLIDyMSTHD1_. The Norwegian word of the week is vår, which means spring.

Love,
Elder Ankenman

No comments:

Post a Comment