Sunday, November 2, 2014

Monday, October 13th, 2014

I found out that I will be moving back north for the winter to Narvik. I am really going to miss this place and most of all the people here, but I know it is what is right. I will be serving with Elder Cooper who was in the district here a couple months ago. He is a really cool guy from Cedar City. Narvik has a very small branch and is not too big itself. I think it is well known for skiing and its railroad to Sweden. It is also really beautiful and has won the best water in Norway for many years. It will be nice to get away from the sun. I believe it is dark there almost all the time now! I know that it will be a wonderful opportunity to learn and grow and to help move this work forward. There are so many amazing people here. Thank you all so much for your wonderful examples. I love you all and know that the Lord is with us. The Norwegian word of the week is mørketid, which means dark time.

Love,
Elder Ankenman

No comments:

Post a Comment